Dolphin Imaging Systems has a great opportunity available for a Software Engineer II to join our team working remotely.
Dolphin Imaging Systems, LLC (a division of Patterson Companies, a Fortune 500 company) provides imaging, diagnostic, and management software solutions for dental-specialty practices and institutions.
The selected candidate will join the Practice Management Software Team and will work on Dolphin’s ever-evolving Windows desktop software. The Software Engineer II’s role is to define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain software applications in support of the achievement of Patterson software requirements. This includes writing, coding, testing, and analyzing software programs and applications. The Software Engineer II will also research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the development life cycle.
Our team, based in Chatsworth, CA and scattered across America, consists of many long-tenured employees who have created a great culture in a casual environment built around teamwork, flexibility and innovation. This position will be full-time remote with very limited travel required 2-4 times per year.
Main responsibilities of this role include:
- Define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain software applications in support of the business.
- This includes writing, coding, testing, and analyzing software programs and applications.
- Research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the development life cycle.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a close-knit and experienced team with a Fortune 500 company with a culture of flexibility and freedom that allows us to innovate.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Sciences, Mathematics, Engineering, Business, or area of functional responsibility preferred, or a combination of equivalent education and experience
- 3+ years of programming experience
- Experience with C# and/or VB.NET, SQL, WinForms and/or WPF
- Knowledge of all aspects of application development and project life cycles, including Agile
- Excellent understanding of coding methods and best practices
- Extensive relational database and operating systems experience
- Fluency in object-oriented programming and design
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products
- Experience using source code management systems: Azure DevOps, TFS, Git and/or SVN
- T-SQL and/or LINQ
- Web API
- .NET Core
Please visit dolphinimaging.com for more information on our company and mission.
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards for all eligible employees. Please click here for an overview of benefits offered.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our employees’ unique experiences and differences is what strengthens us and drives our success. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We are Patterson. We welcome you.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.