Customer Experience (CX) Quality Assurance Agents will work with the customer service teams including contact center representatives, supervisors, and leadership to analyze contact quality and processes to improve quality, reduce variation and increase throughput. CX Quality Assurance Agents will work with the CX Quality Assurance Supervisor to review processes as well as collect and analyze data to ensure processes and services meet specifications. Through this analysis, CX Quality Assurance Agents will assist the CX Quality Assurance Supervisor to educate employees and customer service supervision on the appropriate and standard processes and procedures to ensure specifications are met.
The Customer Experience Quality Assurance Agent will exhibit superior customer service by having profound knowledge of areas including but not limited to: negotiation skills, relationship building skills, as well as a full understanding of customer service procedures within the company. In addition, he/she will need to use their profound knowledge to determine when to enforce or override standard procedures while keeping the needs of the business in mind.
· Audit and monitor contact center agents and maintain quality scorecards.
· Identify process improvement projects and opportunities.
· Communicate service and process issues with appropriate individuals.
· Collect and analyze data for building performance metrics and cadence reporting, for agents and leadership.
· Provide guidance, coaching and support to all areas responsible for servicing the customer assisting them with challenging customer situations and escalated issues.
· Maintain departmental equipment to ensure proper and safe operations.
· Maintain a safe work environment by wearing PPE (personal protective equipment) and following safety compliance.
· Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.