Requisition Number: 78048
As a Senior Network Engineer, focused on Riverbed products, you will enter a tech-savvy and high-energy world. Insight Enterprises is providing much of the hardware, software, and licenses for a banking customer of ours that is undertaking numerous networking projects at their corporate and retail banking locations.
There is an immediately need for a Riverbed product SME to join the team. Currently they have a large investment in Riverbed Steelhead optimizers and a couple other Riverbed products, but they currently do not have a dedicated Riverbed SME on the team to provide cohesiveness with all things Riverbed.
Please note: this is a 12-month, fully-remote, contract with the potential to extend or convert to a permanent hire with our customer.
What you will be doing:
- Serve as the 'go-to' person for all things Riverbed-related within the Network Infrastructure
- Work with Riverbed on deployment and support of Network Instrumentation and consolidation into SteelCentral
- Maintain and support the Riverbed monitoring tools post implementation
- Engage in application network optimization engagements within the environment and leverage Riverbed tools for deep flow analysis
- Create customized dashboards for critical application performance
- Engage with Ops in high level application problem troubleshooting
What you need to join:
- 10+ years overall networking experience in an enterprise setting
- Previous demonstrable and broad-ranging experience with multiple Riverbed Products (Steelhead, SaaS, SteelCentral, etc)
- Previous experience in a Hybrid Networking Environment
- Excellent communication abilities
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Remote || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || Remote ||
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.