Rotation Engineer – 2020 Engineering Rotational Program (Service Engineering) – ENG001364
The engineer will participate in the Engineering Rotational Development Program and have the opportunity to work in challenging innovative and collaborative work environments. This role will build the essential skills in areas such as system performance as well as data network architecture, network maintenance, services engineering, analytics, and have exposure to CDMA, LTE, VoLTE RAN networks. The role will be exposed to tools used in the industry to test/analyze the network, dataset analysis and analytics and planning (capacity). This individual will do 3 rotations over 12 months and are required to complete rotational assignments in two separate functional teams (3 months each) with a final rotation of 6 months!
- Understand Network Performance KPI goals!
- Utilize Network Drive Testing Tools and low level network design and test plan construction
- Perform Annual preventative maintenance and regulatory activities and documentation
- Installation, integration, and commissioning for enodeB, CSR, and microwave elements
- MOP development, change requests, CAB
- Creation, manipulation, and destruction of analytics-centered containers in a micro-services environment
- Use of REST APIs for data extraction and insertion
Bachelor's degree in Engineering/related discipline or equivalent work or military experience required. Previous Telecommunications or wireless industry experience preferred. Previous Internship with U.S. Cellular preferred. Strong Academic Background. Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced and ever evolving environment. Ability to work both as a great teammate and individual contributor. Demonstrates excellent interpersonal communications and complex problem solving skills; ability to make clear and reasoned recommendations/decisions. Demonstrates knowledge of and applies principles, practices and procedures of wireless communications industry. Ability to relocate based on potential location of final rotation assignment
Job : Engineering
Location(s) : Tennessee-KNOXVILLE_TN
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.