About the Opportunity
This is a Sales Engineering role- responsible for supporting our State/Local Government and Education (SLED) customers and partners. In this role the desired candidate will embrace new and emerging technologies, be able to work on tasks with limited direct supervision. You will serve as the technical lead and direct all technical sales activities for customers or partners in assigned accounts. You will lead the technical team in the development of formal technical account plans and proposals. You will work with and account manager as a sales team with the charge of converting Avaya’s lucrative premise base and greenfield SLED customers to an Avaya Subscription or Avaya OneCloud platform.
To be successful in this role you will be a well-versed telecommunication professional highly skilled in Unified Communications, Contact Center technologies and Cloud solutions, as well as the ability to drive business discussions with all relevant decision makers, influencers and users inside a prospect organization. #LI-HK1
About the Responsibilities
- Applies consultative solution selling skills to conduct discovery activities
- Translate customer needs into complex technical solutions
- Articulate unique value and drive sales to technical closure for assigned opportunities.
- Delivers demos, trials, proofs-of-concepts
- Leads knowledge transfer sessions to educate customers and partners with the latest technical, industry and product knowledge
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Strong in knowledge sharing and contributing to the wider team
About the Requirements
- Demonstratable experience as a Pre-Sales Engineer or Architect
- Deep technical expertise across multiple products and solutions (UC, CC, Cloud models)
- In-depth experience in telecommunications;
- Experience with large scale or complex communication system architectures, customers, partners and implementations preferred.
- Full time, Virtual office, up to 50% travel required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and training
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.