Req ID: 130174
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Salesforce Developer to join our team in Dallas, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
Salesforce Developer with strong analytical and technical ability with experience in customizing Salesforce applications, and strong knowledge of SOAP and REST API integrations, and LWC or Aura (LWC preferred). Able to work independently, excellent communication skills and ability to lead a team across multiple time zones.
Salesforce Developer with strong analytical and technical ability with experience in customizing Salesforce applications, and strong knowledge of SOAP and REST API integrations and LWC or Aura.
Candidate should be hands on and have a strong analytical and technical ability with experience in customizing Salesforce applications. Extensive years involved with complex medium to large projects in a fast-paced financial environment is expected.
Strong communication skills are a key. The position is required to manage day to day delivery work, ensure adherence to process and quality, and identify project/program delivery risks and works on risk mitigation. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple sources and applies skills and knowledge of the business to develop creative solutions to meet client and business needs.
- Understanding the business area and user requirements.
- Study and understand the existing programs.
- Performing program design, coding and Development.
- Performing unit and integration testing.
- Producing documentation based on the company's standards.
- Evaluation and Recommendation for new technologies and updating versions of existing ones.
- Design reusable frameworks.
- Environment management and layout design.
- Unified Development environment (Developers systems as well as servers).
- Providing Technical road map.
- Establish effective working relationships with client representatives.
- Achieve continuous improvement on all aspects of work – including areas outside direct accountability/responsibility.
- Appropriately apply architecture & design patterns in design and code.
- Comply with mandated policies and procedures.
- Achieve extensibility, reliability, and reusability in design and code.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- 3+ yrs Salesforce experience
- 2+ yrs experience working within the Salesforce development platform: Apex Code (Triggers, Controllers and Batch classes), Visualforce pages, Web Service APIs, Heroku, Lightning Platform.
- 2+ yrs experience working with a software development methodology, such as Scrum, SAFe or Waterfall
- Salesforce Certifications such as; (Platform App Builder, Platform Developer 1, Platform Developer 2, Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer, Application Architect)
Nice to have skills
- Demonstrated understanding of OOP methodologies, design patterns, and Salesforce development best practices.
- yrs experience with (Java, C#, Vb.net….) or other similar development tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organization, follow up skills, and attention to detail.
- Self-driven, motivated individual who can efficiently influence delivery in complicated matrix organization
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Developer, Consulting, Java, Cloud, Information Technology, Technology
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.