This is a terrific opportunity for self-motivated Salesforce Developer to join our team in our Boston office. At Forward Financing, our mission is to be the leading provider of financing solutions to under-served small businesses. As the 15th fastest growing company in US & #1 in Massachusetts (Inc 500), we are at the forefront of growth in the FinTech space. We are 100% dedicated to this vertical and to achieving our mission.
**We currently do not offer sponsorship**
As Salesforce Developer you will develop the Salesforce functionality in collaboration with our Ruby and Elixir teams to create a unified high-performance work environment. You will report to the Salesforce Team Lead and collaborate frequently with Salesforce Administrators, Product Managers, and internal customers in Sales, Underwriting, Collections, and other teams.
Forward Financing invests in our employees and their development. Your role in helping create a productive platform for business will be critical to driving our mission forward.
In this role you will:
- Assist with Salesforce administration and development
- Develop Lightning Components
- Customize Standard Objects and creating Custom Objects
- Develop custom Apex Classes and Apex Triggers
- Be responsible for building and troubleshooting Administrative based tasks in Process Builder, Workflow, etc.
- Run Salesforce queries (SoQL and SoSL)
- Develop Visualforce pages, Visualforce components and Customer Controllers
- Judgment – Strong business acumen and excellent logic and reasoning skills, Ability to exercise great judgment while working independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Multi-Tasking/Prioritization – Ability to tackle several projects simultaneously and self-prioritize effectively.
- Quick Study – Ability to quickly learn and absorb new information.
- Communication – Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email
- Organized Workplace – The jobs success depends on systems and procedures, its successful performance is tied to careful organization of activities, tasks and projects that require accuracy. Record keeping and planning are essential components of the job.
- Flexibility The ability to readily modify, respond to, and integrate change with minimal personal resistance.
- High Standards- Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Experience in taking a Salesforce org from Classic to the Lightning ExperienceKnowledge of Java and Oracle technology is a plus.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I or Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
- Salesforce Certified Administrator -preferred, not required
Forward Financing is a Boston-based financial technology company that provides fast, flexible, and reliable working capital to small and medium-size businesses nationwide. By combining proprietary technology with a team of small business financing experts, Forward Financing delivers same day funding with the speed and simplicity business owners need to succeed and grow. With a simple online application, businesses can trust Forward Financing for approvals within minutes, funding within hours, and personalized support and service when they need it most.
Since 2012, Forward Financing has provided over $400m in funding to more than 10,000 small businesses. Consistently recognized as an industry leader, the company is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau and receives top ratings across all major customer review platforms. In 2017 and 2018, Forward Financing was named by Inc. Magazine and the Boston Business Journal as one of the fastest growing companies in Massachusetts. Learn more at www.forwardfinancing.com
At Forward Financing, we believe that if our company succeeds, all of our employees succeed too! We offer a competitive compensation package for highly qualified candidates that are extremely motivated, have a positive attitude, and are able to ramp up quickly. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and commuter benefits along with gym reimbursement, 401K, paid volunteering days and a matching gift program. We work in an open environment with a start-up vibe, conveniently located just steps away from South Station and conveniently located to all major "T" lines. You will have the opportunity to work with people that enjoy a fun, social office culture.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.