Delta Defense is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Care for the USCCA. The USCCA provides self-defense education, training and legal protection to the most responsible gun owners.
Delta Defense, LLC, is one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
Inc. 5000 company EIGHT years in a row!
Journal Sentinel Top Workplace – 4 years in a row!
Milwaukee Business Journal Top Workplace – 4 years in a row!
We are a fun, fast-paced and rewarding place to work and grow!
We hire rock stars, and help them rock even harder!
Salesforce Developer Position Summary:
The development team at Delta Defense manages the entire application lifecycle of the business from front to back. This includes everything from a simple landing page, and extends all the way back to our own APIs, iOS and Android apps, CMS and CRM solutions and server infrastructure. Youll never be wanting for diversity.
The daily work is an exciting blend of custom internal web application development and enterprise solution integration. We build solutions for our users, as well as many different internal departments: the Sales and Marketing team, the Member Services team, and our Content Team just to name a few. We also build tools that we use internally to help keep all of this complexity under control.
With so many unique internal and external customers to satisfy, we have a wide range of exposure to different problems that need solving. This isn’t rinsed and repeat development; we are in the trenches developing the future of the company with generous levels of autonomy. This allows us to move quickly and seize exciting opportunities, building solutions using the frameworks, tools, and technologies that best meet the task at hand.
As a fast growing company with wide-ranging digital offerings, there are opportunities everywhere. Our team moves to capitalize and innovate on these opportunities in a fast-moving and positive, collaborative culture that empowers individuals with tenacity and talent to bring their ideas to life.
Salesforce Developer Duties/Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain systems for internal and external users at a large scale.
- Work to continually improve our processes, tools, standards, and team.
- Debug complicated issues in production that touch many services.
- Hold yourself and others to the highest of standards. Especially when working on production.
Salesforce Developer Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of Salesforce platform experience (3+ years preferred)
- Understanding of the Salesforce product suite including Salesforce1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Cloud, Communities and AppExchange solution
- Time management and reliability (able to accurately predict turnaround time on projects and deliver on those timelines).
- Can integrate with different services even if youve never used them before to create a great experience.
- Expertise with the Salesforce platform. Follows and evangelizes best practices. Able to unravel the most difficult of knots.
- Experience integrating with E-commerce products that sync data into Salesforce.
- Drive projects forward and tear down blockers for yourself and your team.
- Proven ability to develop and optimize integrated business processes across disparate systems
- Extensive development experience using VisualForce, Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch Apex, and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Configuration experience using the Salesforce point-and-click application administration interface
- Ability to perform automated testing and write unit tests
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies and tools such as Scrum, Jira, Rally or Agile Accelerator
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology/Business or related field is preferred, in lieu of degree equivalent work experience may be considered.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC.
This is a full time position at our Columbia SC office.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.