MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Roll out and implement technical solutions for applications
* Develop custom solutions by utilizing the Salesforce Lightning platform
* Participate in QA
* Maintain and streamline existing systems and processes
* Work collaboratively with admins and developers to provide user support
* Salesforce Service
* Community Cloud Knowledge
* Visual Force
They are operating as a leader in talent optimization, they pride themselves on being innovators in the way that they improve work environments culture and relationships. They leverage company data to create cognitive and behavioral tests for employees and future employees at companies across the world to take to learn about their personal strengths, learning styles, and team/personal skill sets.
* Full Benefits
* 100% Remote Working
* Competitive Pay
* Annual Bonus
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.