Req ID: 142406
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Salesforce Project Manager/Scrum Master to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
How You'll Help Us:
As a Technical Lead/Scrum Master, you will have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new division created within one of the largest technology providers in the world. We are building the next generation of digital services companies and believe clients are ready for a more nimble, agile partner to deliver outcomes across the SFDC platform- including Sales, Service, Marketing, Vlocity, Mulesoft, Tableau, etc.
You'll help us by viewing this opportunity as more than a job, but an opportunity to mold the business and as a place to grow your career with a core group of highly talented individuals across the US, Costa Rica, Canada, and India. We put an emphasis on training, improving consulting skills, and helping you achieve certifications. You'd be joining a company that has 3,000+ SF certifications, so you know you are part of a highly skilled team that values investing in team education and skill-building.
Why the Role Is Important:
Our Technical Lead/Scrum Masters are fundamental to ensuring the digital technology and related services that NTT DATA builds for our clients are valuable, intuitive, and impactful. The work of Technical Lead/Scrum Masters provides our clients and team with support, leadership, and direction to make sure projects are executed well and to deliver the engagement as promised.
Once You Are Here, You Will:
- Manage sprint reviews, scrum ceremonies, and backlog to satisfy project requirements
- Mentor team and project partners in agile standard methodologies
- Manage agile toolsets, project support, and priority gathering
- Utilize data to measure and track performance results and monitor progress across the project lifecycle
- Drive overall coordination with stakeholders and team
- 8+ years of experience in Tech Lead/Scrum Master
- 5+ years of experience in Agile project management
- Holds 2 of the following current certifications:
- ICAgile Certified Coach
- Certified Scrum Professional
- SAFe Agilist
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence preferred
- Focus. You are responsible for maintaining team focus and eliminating distractions.
- Coaching. You provide knowledge of agile methodology and will help improve practices for overall efficiency.
Remote withminimumclient travel expected (under normal operating conditions post-COVID)
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion. Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please emailEEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.
Nearest Major Market: Plano
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Project Manager, Consulting, Manager, Technology, Management
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.