NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Salesforce Lightning Developer to join our team remotely.
Position can be filled remotely across Canada
– Designing and implementing Salesforce integration architectures for data and process integration with other non SF systems.
– Collaborate with Stakeholders and SFDC Architects to understand the integration requirements and involve in development.
– Should support in translations of Functional requirements into detailed Technical
Designs and prepare the integrations process-flows.
– Prepare the technical design for the salesforce application considering all the functional, technical, and integration needs of the application.
– Develop software solutions using Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd part APIs.
– Operate, support and improve our tools for continuous integration, automated testing and release management.
– Work with engineers on the design, deployment and continuous improvement of existing integrations and provide guidance.
– 5+ years of work experience with Salesforce.com projects.
– Should be expert in Salesforce.com standard functionality and features (Sales, Services and Marketing), Apex Programming and Force.com capabilities.
– Should be familiar with General CRM functionalities.
– Should be familiar with Development and Support project life cycle.
– Work experience should include creating custom user interfaces with Visual force, developing custom business logic in APEX, writing test classes in 5-6 end to end projects at least minimum of 6 months duration in each project.
– Should have work experience in Integration projects using Web Services / Integration tools.
– Experience in SQL query writing. Strong relational database background/understanding.
– Platform Developer 2 and Sales or Service Cloud Certification is preferred.
– Demonstrated project discipline and experience. Must be organized, focused, and driven toward established deliverable dates.
– Must be able to design solutions and form/drive related plans.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Developer, Consulting, Database, SQL, Cloud, Technology
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.