Req ID: 142787
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Salesforce – Solution Architect to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia – Position can be Remote Canada.
You'll help us by viewing this opportunity as more than a job, but an opportunity to mold the business and as a place to grow your career with a core group of highly talented individuals across Canada, US, Costa Rica, and India. We put an emphasis on training, improving consulting skills, and helping you achieve certifications. You'd be joining a company that has 3,000+ SF certifications, so you know you are part of a highly skilled team that values investing in team education and skill-building.
Our Solution Architects are fundamental to ensuring the digital technology and related services that NTT DATA builds for our clients are valuable, intuitive, and impactful. The work of Solution Architects provides our clients and team with support, leadership, and direction to make sure projects are executed well and to deliver the engagement as promised.
Job Function/Day to Day
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of our client's needs to create thorough configuration designs, use cases, test conditions, and training documentation to support the successful implementation of initiatives and processes
- Identify and recommend Salesforce.com based solutions, integration points, and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability, and performance
- Document business processes and wireframing system designs using process flow diagram tools, UML, sequence diagrams, etc. as well as making recommendations for future state improved processes and system designs
- Ensure the Salesforce.com technical design aligns with overall enterprise architecture of the client and can scale with it
- 8 Years of experience implementing enterprise-level projects in Salesforce.com / Force.com platform
- 2 Years of experience creating solutions to business requirements including 3 project implementations that leverage the full capabilities (client, design, implement and optimize) of the Salesforce platform.
- 2 years of experience working with business and development teams to successfully design and manage solutions by creating solution design documents, requirement documentation, business process, and workflow definitions, and gap analysis.
Qualifications – nice to have
- Strong understanding of Saleforce.com Lightning Platform
- Visionary. You are responsible for providing the technical vision for the solution.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion. Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please emailEEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.
Solution Architect, Consulting, Developer, Information Technology, IT Architecture, Technology
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.