Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Sanitation Associate is responsible for cleaning and maintaining break room, locker room, office areas, hallways, and plant floor (where applicable).
Essential Job Duties (Most important job duties explained clearly and concisely. If mandatory overtime is required, please list that here.)
- Empties and cleans all interior wastebaskets and trash receptacles.
- Disposes of trash and trash bags.
- Dusts and cleans furniture and fixtures including vending machines, window sills and freezer.
- Washes, mops, and sanitizes floors.
- Cleans and sanitizes all public areas (top of lockers, showers, sinks & toilets).
- Restocks paper towels, toilet paper, feminine supplies and soap.
- Vacuums and, in bakeries maybe required to rake out ovens.
- Cleans all glass doors and factory viewing windows, sidelight, and partition glass.
- Cleans and sanitizes janitor's closet.
- Puts away cleaning tools and supplies.
- May be responsible for washing plant floor wall and light cleaning of machines.
- May empty outdoor trash receptacles and general cleaning of outdoor areas.
- May perform other duties as required.
Statement of Coverage (In absence of incumbent, outline who will perform the essential duties and responsibilities; applicable for Quality Supervisors and Managers only.) N/A
Scope of Responsibility (List Title(s) of Jobs Supervised, Authority to act, number of employees supervised, sales volume $, projected budget $, level of decision making or impact of decisions made to the organization. An organizational chart should be included with job description when submitted)
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements (Knowledge, skills, and abilities normally required for competent performance in the job – writing skills, communication skills, analytical skills, attention to detail, license, specific technical skills, etc. List licenses or professional certifications required for the job.)
Requires attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Average Mathematical Skills.
Education and Experience (Minimum and preferred educational requirements, years of experience needed to successfully perform the job – High School or GED, High School plus specialized vocation or technical education, college degree)
- High School Diploma or GED and/or 1-year production experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- Professional Licenses or Certifications (List professional licenses or certificates required for the job- N/A
Physical Demands (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job)
- Using hands-Continuously
- Climbing -Frequently
- Stooping, Kneeling-Frequently
- Talking, Hearing-Frequently
- Tasting, Smelling-Occasionally
- Up to 10 pounds -Continuously
- Up to 25 pounds-Continuously
- Up to 50 pounds-Frequently
- Up to 100 pounds-Occasionally
- More than 100 lbs-Occasionally
Work Environment (The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while successfully performing the essential functions of the job)
- The noise level in the work environment is quiet in the office areas but loud and hearing protection is required in the plant.
- While performing some of the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions; and extreme heat or cold.
Travel Required (Indicate type of travel and % of time travel is required)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.