A Scrum Master is responsible for supporting 1-2 Agile Teams by leading team meetings, implementing best practices, removing/escalating impediments, and coaching the teams to high performance.
- Facilitate and lead Agile Team Events across 1-2 teams
- Coach teams toward high performance by implementing Paycom’s Agile Best Practices, ensuring alignment and balance between the Product Owner and the Delivery Team, creating a safe environment for teams to work together, staying educated on new Agile tactics and strategies, and identifying, implementing, and measuring process improvements
- Provide transparency into projects and processes across the organization through the use of documentation and tooling
- Track, analyze, and present team based metrics to management
- Track, manage, remove, and escalate impediments
- Communicate team/process successes and needs with management regularly and call them to action when needed
- Coordinate dependencies with Shared Resources
MINIMUM BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Moderate experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior experience leading teams or projects
Skills / Abilities:
- Demonstrated knowledge in MS Office Suite, specifically Word, PPT, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in written, verbal, and presentation
- Ability to demonstrate analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and discernment skills
- An Agile certification (CSM, PSM, SFC, etc.)
- Ability to demonstrate organization, planning, decision making, negotiating, diplomacy, and change management skills
- Ability to lead with confidence, influence and work well at all levels of an organization and in a cross functional team environment
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.