MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Work within a small team of polyglot engineers
* Architect and build frameworks and services to be used by customer-facing teams
* Contribute to the back-end API and mobile apps, used by millions of users
* Be an advocate for strong security practices across the organization
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or relevant experience to have developed software engineering fundamentals
* Outstanding problem-solving skills
* Experience mentoring engineers
* Interest in exploring and learning new technologies
* Experience programming in Typescript as a bonus, but if background is with different languages, you will have the opportunity to learn in
* Experience building authentication systems and using AWS IAM – also a plus!
* Degree in Cybersecurity or experience within a security engineering role is preferred
This company is a Well-backed start up mobile SaaS Platform within Youth Sports. Their focus is to bring the whole experience and every stakeholder of a youth sports event into one spot. This includes providing team management resources, score keeping, and even live streaming.
* Work Remotely or in NYC office
* Unlimited Vacation
* Tech Stipend
* Full health benefits and coverage for family
* and more!
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.