As the Security Engineer, Endpoint Access Security you will build, deploy and operate a solution to manage privilege access on workstation endpoints across the Enterprise. The program’s goal is to develop a balanced approach to Access Control that aligns with Least Privilege Access Models while granting users the permissions they need to do their job. This role is part of Comcast Cybersecurity Team within the Endpoint Security function. The job will require cross collaboration with IT and Identity teams to select and implement the solution successfully.
- Develop cross functional requirements from stakeholders across the business to manage and delegate access on local workstations
- Work with 3rd party vendors to review and deploy solutions with a focus on the User Experience
- Work with cross functional teams across Zero Trust, IT, IAM, and Endpoint teams to deliver a solution that aligns across security objectives
- Create an operations model with local IT that supports their user’s action on the workstation such as access on demand and emergency access.
- Enable reporting to create business metrics
- Maintain a governance program to continuously audit local administrative privileges across workstations
- Demonstrate accountability and ownership for your project and timelines
- Strong analytical skills to define complex identity privilege decisions
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Computer Science
- Generally requires 7-11 years related experience
- 3+ years’ working within the Access Control strongly preferred
- Experience with Access Controls across a large Enterprise network including Windows, Linux, and Mac endpoints.
- Experience with configuring security access controls within cloud-based SaaS, IaaS, and/or PaaS platforms
- Experience with LDAP, Active Directory, IAM , AzureAD , SAML, Azure Identify Management
- Experience managing large scale endpoint environment
- Experience with Tableau Reporting
- Experience with API integrations and interactions to automate job functions.
- Experience with log analytics/aggregation and hands-on on tools such as databricks, snowflake etc.
- Familiarity with modern methods of network and endpoint attacks and compromise such as MITRE ATT&CK techniques.
- Log correlation and/or SIEM platform experience such as Splunk and ELK.
- Self-starter; the ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks across multiple projects and staff
- Grow with change and know how to get things done
- Metric driven; identify intended results and measure outcomes
- Project management, problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical abilities
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation abilities
- Highly harmonious. Builds trust and positive relationships at all levels
- Confident and influences without formal authority, but pushes back when appropriate
- Earns respect and respects contributions of others
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.