Semiconductor Equipment Engineer – Implantation (80-105K)
We are seeking a Semiconductor Equipment Engineer who has experience with ion implantation tools to work for an exciting high-tech manufacturer in the Syracuse, NY area.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary, Medical / Dental Benefits, Unlimited PTO, Stock Options and much more.
- Outstanding Career Opportunity to Join a Start-Up Manufacturer with over 100M in assets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the installation of FAB equipment and tools.
- Interface with vendors and contractors.
- Develop procedures and preventative maintenance tasks to ensure tool uptime.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot FAB equipment.
Education and Experience:
- BS degree or an AAS with years of related experience.
- Knowledge and experience with Semiconductor Implant Tools (AMAT, Axcelis, Varian, or others).
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.