Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients’ lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology – areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you’re looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients’ lives and being a great place to work, we hope you’ll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is seeking an experienced professional to partner with HR, Legal, Compliance and other Jazz functions to design, implement and support new business capabilities, together with managing the provision of daily L3 support in relation to the technology systems which enable these functions. This person will deliver business analysis, Security, data management, and compliance activities which adhere to Jazz’ policies, SOP’s and best practices for GxP and Non-GxP systems to support all aspects of the organization’s operations.
Essential Job Functions:
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Work collaboratively with IT teams, internal business partners and external vendors to identify, understand, implement and support new business capabilities where appropriate.
- Identify and implement process and/or system changes that improve effectiveness of business areas
- Develop, Document and Maintain System’s Data Architecture and Integrations for G&A systems
- Liaise with vendors and outsourced partners conducting work on assigned projects , ensuring their deliverables are in alignment within the agreed scope and business requirements while maintaining positive and collaborative working relationships
- As System Owner work collaboratively with other System owners, Jazz HR, Legal/Compliance and other Jazz functions to ensure that systems are operating as expected and are maintained in accordance with regulatory requirements and Jazz ITOP’s
- Maintain system security and data privacy, of systems in scope, in accordance with current Jazz policies and applicable regulations.
- Liaise with the vendor’s Technical Support team(s) to determine and implement incident resolution in a timely manner
- Coordinate the implementation of Patches / Upgrades etc. with the vendor to minimize impact to ongoing projects and resources. Ensure proper testing and communications are conducted.
- Assist with troubleshooting quality / functionality issues associated with the systems
- Bachelor degree in Science, Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- Experience (3-5 years) working in support of enterprise wide systems in a Business analyst and/or Technical role, with implementation and operations support experience
- Understanding and demonstrated experience of G&A systems and processes, including HR, Legal and Corporate Compliance within the pharmaceutical industry
- Understanding of HR solutions such as Workday, and FieldGlass. Knowledge of Reflective an advantage
- Knowledge of Legal Contract management solutions (e.g. Apptus, Salesforce etc.)
- Proven experience of building and supporting integrations between G&A systems.
- Previous experience as System Owner of G&A systems
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities without direct authority in a consultative, collaborative and team-oriented style
- Able to work independently as well as with global cross functional teams and time zones consisting of internal customers and external service providers
- Demonstrates a strong desire to understand business needs and improve business processes
- Good business acumen to understand the value of business capabilities enabled by IT
- Sufficient technology acumen to understand interdependencies and major risks
- Good presentation, communication, facilitation and influence skills; understanding of organizational change management concepts
- Demonstrates and models the Jazz values:
- Direct and honest in communication and feedback
- Demonstrates consistency between words and actions
- Develops and sustains cooperative productive partnerships
- Demonstrates passion for the job, organization and company
- Demonstrates strong accountability for results, performance, standards and continuous improvement
Open to new approaches and embraces change
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.