MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Build consumer-facing features for different aspects of native Android application
* Cross-collaborate with teams in Product Management, Design, QA, and Engineering to find best solutions for customers
* Work closely with other engineers across company to define and promote best engineering practices
* 4+ years of professional experience in Android Development
* Strong proficiency in Kotlin and Model View Intent (MVI) technologies like Realm, RxJava and the Jetpack lifecycle components
* Bonus: some experience with iOS development/Swift
* Track record of successful Android projects
* Comfort working within cross-collaborative and multi-disciplined teams
SaaS technology start-up based in NYC.
Full time offer with benefits, including:
* Opportunity to work remote permanently OR work from well-furnished, modern office in Financial District NYC
* Unlimited PTO policy
* Bi-annual $3,500 technology stipend
* Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision for self and family/dependents)
* Life insurance – basic life, supplemental life, and dependent life
* 401k plan through Vanguard
* Generous maternity/paternity leave
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.