We’re a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
We don’t believe in jobs at Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals; careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart.
At Mercy, you’ll feel our supportive community every step of your day, especially the tough ones. We’re a team and love working that way. That team is expanding, and we currently have exceptional opportunities to help our communities grow.
You will help transform Mercy and its digital web presence to deliver an exceptional experience for our patients. You will be involved in all aspects of the development process. This includes design, configure, debug, and evaluate custom web applications. You will be working on Angular web applications with integration into Java based services. You will work in an Agile based development environment working closely with our business partners to create/enhance our digital presence. You may occasionally be involved in non-programming aspects of the development process including definition of user requirements, testing, deployment, documentation, and support.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
Because you’re committed to excellence, you understand the importance of being properly prepared for your role at Mercy. That’s why you’ll bring to your role the right set of qualifications:
Education: Bachelor's degree in related field, specialized training, or equivalent work experience Additional Requirements Demonstrates general understanding of full software development life cycle Demonstrates general understanding of code management principles
Experience: Five (5) years of relevant technical or business work experience
- 5-7 years of proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience with developing responsive web applications
- Familiarity with common stack
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. Java), frameworks (e.g. Spring, SpringBoot, Hibernate), and web/REST services
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. Oracle, MySQL), web servers (e.g. Apache/Tomcat), continuous integration tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, Nexus, Ansible)
- Excellent analysis, communication, and teamwork
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
We’ll Support You at Work and Home
Our foundations are built on dignity and respect. Modern Healthcare Magazine named us as a “top 100 places to work.” We go out of our way to help people feel welcomed. We offer day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds to benefit-eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
What Makes a Good Match for Mercy
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us, along with exceptional quality care. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We’re also collaborative and are not afraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that’s just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a fit for you as well, we encourage you to apply.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.