The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate – CIO Advisory professional to join our Federal Advisory practice.
- Support current state Information Technology (IT) assessments through interviews, data analysis, and the documentation of findings and support the implementation of IT management technology at client sites
- Liaise with client stakeholders and subject matter professionals
- Lead portions of engagements under the supervision of the engagement manager
- Act as a subject matter professional in one or more IT domains and/or industry markets
- Provide input into engagement decisions including project planning and resource allocation
- Assist in the creation of proposals and other new business development efforts, and in developing or updating firm methodologies regarding technology operations services
- A minimum of three years of IT or business experience; U.S. Federal government consulting experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related discipline from an accredited college/university
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated understanding of the control objectives for information technology and experience and/or certification in leading IT Management tools
- Experience developing IT governance and business process documents related to acquisition procedure, audit, and system portfolio management
- Ability to travel as required to support firm engagements
- U.S. citizenship required and an active U.S. Federal government TS/SCI security clearance with a polygraph
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.