Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Technology Risk – GRC Technology for our Risk Advisory Solutions practice.
- Participate in the planning and execution of IT security assessment, design, and implementation services related to a variety of Cloud and on-premises Oracle products; areas of focus include but are not limited to security, segregation of duties, and business process controls
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of Oracle security roles and automated controls throughout key business process cycles
- Work with clients to identify opportunities for improvement in security and controls within on-premises and Cloud Oracle environments
- Collaborate with teammates on designing, building, and marketing innovative service offerings and tools in order to advance our practice objectives
- Supervise Associates and Interns on engagements
- Help coach and train team members to grow the Oracle knowledgebase of the team
- A minimum of three years of experience in any of the following areas: Oracle Cloud ERP or HCM, Oracle EBS, or PeopleSoft security and controls assessment, Oracle security design/re-design, or Oracle Advanced Controls implementation
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university preferred
- Project or team lead experience, within a consulting firm is preferred
- Hands-on Oracle security and controls design and implementation or Oracle assessment/audit experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills with the ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.