Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in CIO Advisory for our Consulting practice.
- Act as a subject matter professional in one or more Information Technology Financial Management (ITFM) domains (Service Costing, IT Planning & Budgeting, Demand Management & Forecasting, and Service Portfolio Performance)
- Analyze current business processes and governance to identify gaps and potentials improvements related to ITFM; design/redesign and document business processes related to ITFM
- Analyze large data sets and quickly resolve data-related issues and develop IT Financial Models within appropriate ITFM tools
- Prepare deliverables, present to clients and assist with client presentations and data gathering sessions and provide input into engagement decisions including project planning and resource allocation
- Ability to identify and properly document risks and issues; communicate and manage issues between client and technical teams
- Assist in the creation of proposals and other new business development efforts, and in developing or updating firm methodologies around IT Financial Management services
- A minimum of three years of related consulting or industry experience, in IT or Finance, with excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as technical, analytical and problem solving ability
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, Cost Accounting, Finance or other relevant topics; Master's degree from an accredited college/university preferred
- Experience with techniques such as assessing and planning IT capabilities, IT cost and performance management, IT solutions architecture, portfolio, program and project management and transformational change
- Skilled at completing technical designs from business requirements, advanced Excel spreadsheet skills, and experience with one or more IT Financial Management modeling tools preferred
- Certifications in ITIL, PMP, Six Sigma, and/or Agile preferred
- Willingness to travel up to one hundred percent
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.