Discover. A brighter future.
With Discover, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you’ll do meaningful work you’re passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future, while building the future you want, here at Discover.
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for aiding in the analysis of Cards, DPL, DSL customer information received from credit bureaus. The role oversees the receipt and maintenance of campaigns for these portfolios. The position acts as a liaison between credit bureaus and internal stakeholders to champion projects that improve data quality. Works under minimal supervision.
- Explores and implements process enhancements to improve efficiency and for continued monitoring of existing processes.
- Analyzes portfolio reporting data and identifies inconsistencies with Credit Bureau Reporting policies.
- Leverages portfolio account management data and other internal data to conduct independent analyses.
- Analyzes data relating to customer complaints and disputes across DFS portfolios.
- Interacts with Credit Bureaus to gather information on attributes and match rates.
- Creates dashboards and reports to present results of analysis to management.
- Analyzes DFS portfolio management data to ensure accuracy and consistency of data
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Industrial Engineering, Applied Mathematics
- 2+ years of experience in analytics and data mining
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Master’s degree in Business, Analytics, Mathematics or related field
- Past experience working with credit bureau data
- 4+ years of experience working on tools like SAS, SQL, Python and Tableau
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.