Senior Data Analyst
The Analytic Consulting Group partners with internal and external clients and data providers, leveraging predictive analytics and advanced statistical techniques to drive strategic thought and effective decision making. The Senior Data Analyst helps support all aspects of analytic initiatives from conception to completion.
- Provide SAS/SQL programming, under general direction, in the execution of data analysis that will contribute to the final project deliverables
- Appropriately account for the timeliness and quality of all assignments
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to manage data logistics – including data transfers, understanding data structures, business rules, etc. – to enable project execution
- QA/QC data and report output to ensure accuracy
- Assist in development of reports, providing content and writing of key observations
- Participate in presentation of reports to key internal and external stakeholders, effectively communicating the key findings and recommendations
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Mentor junior staff members
- Assist in the creation of compelling presentations that provide actionable insights and recommendations
- Be exposed to the sales process, providing limited content to be included in proposals for new and existing business opportunities
- Prioritize and monitor project progress relative to timeline and scope
- Bachelor or Master's degree in a quantitative discipline (statistics, economics, mathematics, marketing analytics)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing analytics field
- Proficient in SAS/SQL; minimum 3 years' experience
- Proficient in MS Office, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Solid planning, priority setting, and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Successful developing relationships within and across functional teams (including statistical, technical, and marketing resources)
- Highly motivated and collaborative
- Strong technical skills
- Acute attention to detail (QA/QC)
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Advanced degree (Master's/PhD) in Statistics, Economics or other quantitative discipline
- Ability to display data visually, creating powerful presentations which effectively demonstrate the value of analytic deliverables; proficiency with business visualization tools (e.g., interactive dashboard software)
- Ability to program in newer and emerging languages such as R and Python
- Experience with digital marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics
When you're one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we've been helping marketers from the world's top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon's best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.