Senior Data Analyst
Qualifications & Responsibilities
The Analytic Consulting Group partners with internal and external clients and data providers, leveraging predictive analytics and advanced statistical techniques to drive strategic thought and effective decision making. The Sr. Data Analyst helps support all aspects of analytic initiatives from conception to completion.
- Produce dashboards with Excel, Tableau, or other tools to provide routine reporting to clients and internal stakeholders. These dashboards will cover both program performance/business impact and activity monitoring to detect execution errors.
- Analyze the delivery and performance of digital marketing channels, including targeted display, search, and landing pages
- Use SAS, SQL, Excel, and other tools to conduct analysis of a client's relationship marketing programs
- In collaboration with other team members, design and execute ad hoc analyses to answer questions about program performance
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to manage data logistics – including data transfers, understanding data structures, business rules, etc. – to enable project execution
- Contribute to client-facing deliverables presenting and explaining the results of analyses, and providing appropriate strategic and tactical recommendations
- Appropriately account for the timeliness and quality of all assignments
- QA/QC data and report outputs to ensure accuracy
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing analytics field, which should include work on display and search campaigns
- Proficient in SAS and/or SQL; minimum 2 years' experience using one of these tools
- Proficient in Tableau or a similar data visualization tool
- Solid planning, priority setting, and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Successful in developing relationships within and across functional teams (including statistical, technical, and marketing resources)
- Highly motivated and collaborative
- Strong technical skills
- Acute attention to detail (QA/QC)
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Required – Advanced degree (Bachelor's/Master's) in Statistics, Economics or other quantitative discipline
- Ability to use additional data/statistical tools: Python, R, etc.
When you're one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we've been helping marketers from the world's top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon's best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.