Req ID: 100075
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior DevOps Cloud Engineer (AWS / Azure / Google Cloud) to join our team in Irving, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Require a team of Service/Site Reliability Engineers to engineer and manage a complex, cloud-based infrastructure across multiple Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) as part of a larger DevOps organization.
- Automate E2E cloud onboarding processes and integrate with CI/CD pipeline – will include account request, creation, environment build and integration, account quarantine, and deletion.
- Develop automatic repave of environment to meet security requirements and eliminate risks (automated deployment and tear down).
- Develop automation in accordance with Security framework focusing on multi-region enablement, auto-remediation, and logging consistency.
- Establish cloud monitoring protocols and tools that feed designated issue management system.
- Assess repeat issues as part of DevOps rotation and develop automation to eliminate operational tasks.
- Build custom tool integrations to resolve operational, engineering and billing challenges.
- Write and publish consistent APIs.
- Build inventory and automate collection, maintenance, and controls.
- Deliver automated test and release protocols.
- Public Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) Certifications – Professional level preferred with 2+ years managing public cloud-based infrastructure
- DevOps/Scrum experience and certifications; proven track record of successful sprint planning and delivery
- Experience with configuration management systems (Chef, Ansible)
- Experience with modern tools such as Atlassian (Jira, Confluence)
- Expertise in multiple version control systems (Git, GitHub, BitBucket)
- Specific experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Experience with performance testing and analysis tools (AppDynamics, Splunk)
- Fluency in Linux environments (Redhat)
- Task (Milestone)-
- E2E Pod Delivery; Create, repave and deactivate accounts (Sandbox)
- Enable Session manager (Sandbox)
- Inventory and tagging strategy document (Lab)
- E2E billing and change back automation (Dev)
- CI/CD pipeline for infrastructure as code (Dev)
- Automated AMI Lifecycle (Production)
- Close the corrective action plans from the 2019 audit; Including VTM, Configuration management, change management, and Inventory (Production)
- E2E network automation for VPC and integration to Citi (Production)
- 3 years of cloud/dev ops experience
- 3 years’ experience with cloud platforms of AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.