THIS IS A 100% REMOTE POSITION IN THE U.S.
The Senior Engineer Data & Tools specialist will be involved in the day to day technical activities of a cross-functional team and support the Asset Management tools and databases. The role will require prior experience doing technical integrations, performing database management and building automation through scripting and programing. The desired candidate will need to have an all-around technical ability to meet the demands of supporting the Asset Management service offering.
– Support transition and onboarding of new accounts to the Asset Management Service
– Support deployment of Asset Management tools
– Support automation of data feeds and processes
– Create integration between Asset Management Tools and other databases and tools within NTT DATA and in a Customer's environment
– Provide ongoing support to the toolsets and databases for the Asset Management Unit
– Troubleshoot issues related to Asset Management Tools on a day to day basis
– Work with vendors and other technical teams to identify, resolve and mitigate issues on an expedited basis
– Develop tools for Asset Management as required
5+ years in the following:
- SQL development
- ETL tools
- Tool Integrations
- Asset Management experience
- Proven ability to work effectively across multiple groups and stakeholder
- Skilled in communicating technical and non-technical concepts effectively, both in oral and written proactive and self-motivated
- Experience implementing and managing FNMS
- .NET programming (big plus)
- Reporting/BI Tools
Database, SQL, Technology
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.