MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Code review other engineers work
* Troubleshoot and problem solve technical solutions
* Translate designs into websites that help maintain brand identity
* Help create top of the line user experience and aesthetically pleasing front end experiences
* Work cross functionally with product owners to scale technical solutions
* Expertise in CSS/SASS with a strong understanding of UX and design processes
* Prior experience using Jira and working in an agile team
* Strong interpersonal communication skills
* Pro-active and a self starter attitude
Prestigious and reputable Global CPG Company
Contract with potential for full timeMust be authorized to work in the U.S> without sponsorship
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.