It is an exciting time to join Fisher Investments; we are continuing to invest in the future of our firm's technology and information security. Our business is growing internationally, which emphasizes the need to build an unparalleled global team that inspires future scale through strategic solutions, innovation, mentoring, and tight knit teamwork. We help support our firm's diverse businesses, and we are excited to continue solidifying that foundation as we add more accomplished technologists to our Information Security Team.
Our Information Security Department is now looking for a Senior Information Security Specialist to join our team.
Are you passionate about security? Do you excel at developing new solutions to complex security problems? Can you stay ahead of the business with solutions that allow for flexibility while addressing risk? Do you enjoy overseeing projects, and want to be empowered? We want you to bring your expertise to our team as a Senior Information Security Specialist and enjoy a high growth, tight knit team environment where input is valued and success is rewarded. The Information Security Specialist will work as a mid-level Network Security Engineer and report to the Information Security Team Leader.
- Support the Global Information Security Infrastructure of the firm
- Use technologies to manage risk in the environment
- Create templates, processes and workflows while working with IT/Technology teams and Project Management teams
- Develop processes to support departmental and company goals
- Design upgrades of existing security infrastructure
- Projects – Work with the business and IT to develop or integrate systems while addressing and reducing risk
- 10+ years' experience in Information Security or Network Security in an enterprise environment
- You must have an understanding of the following:
- Cisco Firewalls or Palo Alto – 4+ years of experience
- Routing and Switching
- Advanced TCP/IP troubleshooting
- Experience adding proper network segmentation and working on segmentation projects
- Experience with IPS, IDS and IDPS
- Experience introducing ideas, driving change, and training other technical teams
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment – we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER