Req ID: 145116
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior IoT Tester – QA to join our team in Benton Harbor, Michigan (US-MI), United States (US).
NTT DATA is looking for a Software Quality Assurance Specialist to join our QA team for development and validation of Cloud-based connected appliance projects. As a QA Specialist, you will lead and contribute towards all Quality Assurance activities such as developing Test Strategies, Test Case Management, Defect Management, Manual and Automation test data setup, Reporting, etc. You will be working with a global, cross-functional team. You will report directly to the IoT Test manager or Sr. QA Manager.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Requirement Analysis of our digital products from a quality assurance perspective
- Create test reports, conduct defect status meetings, participate in daily scrum meetings, provide input to Go/ No-Go decisions
- Create and execute test plans along with manual and automation test cases.
- Develop test scripts for automation testing
- Ensure test environment readiness, maintain requirement traceability matrices and defect management including escalation when required
- Monitor progress for the assigned module(s) and provide updates in the scrum meetings
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional and global teams towards delivery and go-live
- Perform root cause analysis and participate in triaging defects
- Manage test planning, coordination, and report all testing activities directly to the Test Manager.
- Use expertise with various testing methodologies and tools to ensure quality deliverables of connected appliance projects
- Use analytical skills to understand complex architectures and develop test strategies to ensure software quality.
- Use Wifi testing tools such as Wifi Analyzer, Widebox, Wifi commander forsending MQTT messages and analyzing appliance logs
- Work with the WCloud team to onboard the new product content for loT (Internet of Things)
- Should be able to lead and contribute to QA activities with minimal to no supervision
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5 years experience or Master's degree with 3 years of experience in a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience with test case and test plan development
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience with test execution and defect management tools such as IBM RTC, RQM or JIRA
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in working in an Agile development environment
- Minimum of 3 years of testing experience in working with embedded systems
- Minimum of 3 years of testing experience on web services, REST APIs, web-sockets
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in IoT product testing which includes cloud infrastructure, mobile apps, connected devices, and web portal integrations
- Automation testing skills – Java, Selenium, Appium (Mobile automation), REST APIs, AWS concepts
- Basic understanding of Cloud infrastructure, database architecture, and IOT (Internet of things) protocol stack
- Experience with using communication protocols (MQTT, HTTP, HTTPS)
- Expertise using test management suites just as Rational IBM, Jira
- Hands-on experience in testing with embedded systems that includes validation of both software and hardware
- Knowledge and experience with scripting and using test automation tools
- Sound knowledge and understanding of data security
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to deliver on time and work under deadline pressure
- Passionate about learning new technologies and finding innovative solutions
- Understanding of Change Management Process
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion. Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please emailEEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.
Nearest Major Market: Niles
Nearest Secondary Market: South Bend
Telecom, Telecommunications, Consulting, Embedded, Testing, Technology
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.