We are currently seeking a dynamic Senior IT Specialist to join our team in Burlington, NC. This person will report to the IT Director within the IT Logistics Center (ITLC).
The Senior IT Specialist will be part of the team responsible for product definition including hardware configuration, product specifications, and any special order requirements. They will serve as the primary technical liaison between IT Logistics operations, vendors, and end users and will work closely with desktop engineering, IT Logistics Management and IT support.
Involvement and/or supervision of special operational activities and projects such as end user product kitting, kiosk product integration and configuration will also be part of their responsibilities.
- Primary technical liaison for the ITLC production team and management, desktop engineering, and IT support teams.
- Supervise production imaging, integration, and configuration teams.
- Participate in core team activities related to special projects.
- Must have working knowledge of SCCM/desktop engineering/imaging. Implement and support strategies and processes that optimize the workforce and provide for an enhanced customer experience.
- Must be hands on with a customer centric focus.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.