Company SummaryJoin our team! As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. We believe that our people are the key to the company’s continued success, and we invest in diverse talents and backgrounds and empower our teams to achieve more than they could anywhere else. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for the fifth consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com
We are seeking a Senior IT Systems Administrator to join our team in Santa Ana, CA! As an IT Systems Administrator, you will work in a team environment to plan, develop, implement, configure, manage, maintain, secure and document enterprise real-time monitoring and alerting tools and resources. You'll develop and maintain related solutions, standards, procedures and processes. This position is a hands-on technical role. Candidates may be required, on occasion, to work outside of established production hours including weekends. Position responsibilities may change over time.
A successful Senior IT Systems Administrator can multi-task, understands that priorities change and relies on extensive experience and judgement to create complex technical solutions. Has strong analytical and deductive reasoning skills, pays attention to detail and can execute with minimal supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned)
Day to day
- Perform system administration and functions as a subject matter expert in all company monitoring solutions.
- Administration of ElasticSearch environment.
- Administration of Azure Dev/Ops space and git repositories.
- Assists in tier ll/lll troubleshooting, isolation and issue resolution.
- Provide technical documentation and training as required.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical deliverables.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new technologies.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff and management while maintaining good relationships with all lines of business.
- Ability to work both independently and in team environments.
- Recent experience with Terraform (Design, Build, and Maintain Infrastructure as Code and CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with Azure Dev/Ops and Git repositories.
- Recent experience with ElasticSearch including deployment and management of the Elastic Agent, Elastic APM, Dashboarding, and Reporting.
- Recent experience with scripting languages (PowerShell/VB script).
- Recent experience with cloud computing and cloud infrastructure and monitoring concepts (AWS, Azure).
- Experience with log aggregations tools, Splunk, ELK, Sumo Logic.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow Event Management Administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.