Currently seeking an experienced and professional JDE EnterpriseOne (E1) Developer with significant experience developing/improving ERP functionality as well as with experience developing Custom Applications to support business requirements.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Gather requirements, design and develop with the Oracle JDEdwards E1 Development toolset and related technologies.
- Develop/Modify JDE standard and custom reports, applications, tables, business views, data structures and business functions.
- Document requirements, technical design and specifications.
- Review and analyze business requirements and develop solutions using JDE E1
- Coordinate/lead projects with independent contractors and vendor consultants
- Perform Unit testing to ensure applications and processes work as expected
- Analyzing and troubleshooting systems and processes
- Mentor and Coach junior associates and peers
- Creates logic/process flow diagrams for complex routines, assists in debugging of programs, testing, and correction of program logic.
- Develop Orchestrations and Notifications using the JDE E1 Orchestrator Development tools.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or related field
- 10+ years’ experience with Oracle JD Edwards E1 development
- Previous experience in a real estate environment
- JDE Functional skills in any or all: Financials (G/L, A/P, A/R), Real Estate, Job Cost and Home Builder
- Experience developing applications using Java and/or C++
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts and design
- Problem solver and should be able to work independently
- Proven technical aptitude and solid understanding of programming concepts
- A high degree of organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously within tight deadlines
- Prioritize work properly and manage end user expectations
- Solid experience in leading projects with internal and external customers
- Process improvement & leveraging best practices
- JDE 9.2 Upgrade and Development Experience
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.