The Sr. Integration Architect will work with the Enterprise Integration Team in the digital transformation by helping gathering requirements, design and implementation. The Architect will work with the technology owners and enable The Corporations digital transformation.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide architectural designs and patterns for integration with various applications Develop guiding principles, reference architectures, technology landscapes, standards, best practices, and roadmaps that support business priorities.
- Establish SOA, application integration strategies and governance.
- Provide technical leadership regarding integration impact across business, information, application, technical and security architectures.
- Participate in high-level project estimation, system design and solution design reviews.
- Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
- Stay current on technologies, technology trends and directions, and best practices. Evaluate potential technologies for use within the enterprise.
- Analyze, design, and develop integrations between JDE and 3rd party systems
- Coordinate and develop training and testing materials.
- Perform all activities associated with business requirement collection, including documenting project scope, requirements definition, development of design documents (HLD, LLD), and coordination with development and operations through project completion.
- Able to manage multiple deadlines in a timely manner, prioritize multiple projects and provide status reports on open projects.
- Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values, and the employees while maintaining a constant focus on meeting/exceeding customer requirements and expectations.
- Actively participate in group status meetings, conference calls and respond to identified issues in a timely manner.
- Manage an effective environment for responding to customer inquiries or problems via telephone, online and email.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- BS/MS degree.
- Eight (8) to Ten (10) years of professional experience as a domain architect in application and system integration
- Strong experience with TIBCO BWCE
- Strong knowledge of SOA principles, Design patterns, API management and implementation methodologies
- Hands-on strong knowledge on BW Containers, CI/CD pipeline is a must.
- Strong knowledge/hands-on experience of Web services using SOAP, REST/JSON
- Experience in XML, XSD, XSLT, and XPATH is desired
- Advanced level knowledge on SQL, SSIS and Store Procedures
- JD Edwards experience with Financials, Real Estate Management and Homebuilder
- Experience with a blend of software development methods (i.e. Waterfall, Agile, XP, RUP)
- Business acumen, extremely detailed oriented, strategic, and analytical thinking, root cause analysis and creative problem-solving ability
- Provide ongoing support for existing integrations and analyze, develop, test, and deploy necessary enhancements or bug fixes
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple work assignments and renegotiating priorities to meet current business environment needs.
- A team player who has ability to multi-task and is self-directed.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail.
- Must be deadline focused, organized, and exhibit problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, work with little supervision and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment; must be able to effectively manage both ambiguity and aggressive timelines for projects.
Ability to interact and work collaboratively with business, executives, and staff
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.