Senior Marketing Data Analyst
Job ID: 2019-1687
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
LivCor is a real estate asset management firm headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. Formed in 2013 as a portfolio company of The Blackstone Group (NYSE: BX), LivCor specializes in hands-on asset management of multi-family properties throughout the U.S. In collaboration with its operating partners, LivCor oversees the management of its properties furthering a mission of maximizing return for investors while offering best in class service to residents.
The Sr. Marketing Data Analyst will hold responsibility for the development and management of reporting for global marketing trends, channel performance for both traditional and digital environments, financial analysis, and vendor performance in support of the marketing department, asset management, supporting departments and BX. This role will manage preferred partner (vendor) relationship and participate in the vetting and selection of these partners in support of the Marketing Director. The Sr. Marketing Data Analyst will report on financial performance of marketing spend and ROI as well as manage accounting and GL related procedures
- Provide reporting in a timely and accurate manner to marketing director, asset managers, executive leadership and other key stakeholders as may be determined.
- Communicate analyses to key stakeholders within LivCor so that informed key strategic decisions may be made.
- Manage reporting of marketing channel performance as related to cost per lead, cost per lease, conversion performance, and channel selection.
- Extract, analyze, and report on digital marketing performance though Google Analytics, digital marketing reports and systems, and data site-crawl tools.
- Develop and support the marketing department budget structures and general support of annual asset budget review, analysis, and adjustment.
- Manage day to day accounting processes as related to marketing department managed GLs including, but not limited to, chart of accounts mapping, re-classing of expenses, and relationship management with external accounting team.
- A minimum of three (3) years work experience in data analysis and digital/traditional marketing.
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing technologies, IP targeting, re-targeting, GEO fencing, email campaigns and digital nurturing campaigns
- Strong analytical skills with a deep knowledge of and mastery of Excel.
- A strong work ethic, the strength to thrive in a dynamic and demanding work environment and an ability to meet critical deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as design-oriented report development experience.
- Prior marketing agency experience and/or multifamily marketing management.
- Prior experience with real estate budgeting/forecasting processes and systems.
- Experience working at a publicly traded real estate, institutional financial services, or public/private equity firm preferred. In addition, experience in REIT performance metrics and reporting preferred.
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements and business needs without regard to race, color, marital status, familial status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and or any other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.