Req ID: 143616
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior Office 365 Architect – Security to join our team in mclean, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
NTT DATA Services is currently seeking a Senior Office 365 Architect – Security to join our team in Bethesda, Maryland, United States.
- Administer and maintain security aspect of different M365 Services such as Email, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Power Platform services.
- Demonstrate M365 Security capabilities to senior management, performs validations and technical evaluations, generate proper documentation using Test environment.
- Implement M365 Security capabilities such as Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Azure Information Protection (AIP), Microsoft defender for endpoint protection, Microsoft Cloud App Security (MCAS), etc.
- Implements security structures provided by the security infrastructure group to prevent unauthorized access and maintain system security.
- Support the development, deployment and execution of Office 365 services and develop roadmaps and service strategies.
- Architect, deploy, and provide sustaining engineering support for our customer programs.
- Act as an Office 365 SME and escalation point of contact for both NETE and customer IT organizations.
- Develop concise and accurate engineering documentation including design artifacts, knowledge guides, and operating procedures.
- Provide technical and operational subject matter expertise for Office 365 Service adoptions in the organization.
- Manage tasks, priorities and be able to articulate and to provide proper updates to managers and senior management.
- Daily monitoring of Microsoft 365 technical activities; primary support of the service with a thorough knowledge of appropriate utilities/tools, roles and responsibilities.
- Provides support in a Microsoft 365 production 24×7 environment, with rotating on-call duties. This includes work on nights and weekends to provide operations support, security patching, and accommodate customer needs for off-hours maintenance completion.
- Develops, changes, modifies, and implements standard operating procedures for all operations and project support. Develops and maintains detailed and accurate documentation as requested by the Service Manager, team lead, etc. Documentation may be required for operational procedures, troubleshooting steps, and technical analysis for products, features, and capabilities.
- Assists customer application teams for troubleshooting and addressing end user issues. Troubleshoots and resolves issues that affect the ability of the Microsoft 365 services at full functionality. Troubleshoots problems and take corrective action to fix problem.
- Monitors system outages and takes appropriate actions as per the standard procedure.
- Works with Microsoft and other third-party vendor support to address product related issues.
- Analyzes and defines the organization's information architecture. Understands and designs taxonomies for customer organizations.
- Ensures changes are planned and implemented in a sound, low risk manner, without creating system outages and following company's change management processes.
- Experience with migration of file systems, SharePoint on-premises to SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams.
- Bachelor's Degree and established systems architect having 12+ years' experience with large, enterprise scale services and organizations (additional experience, education or training may be considered)
- Proficiency with planning and development of enterprise architecture for Office 365 and Azure Active Directory services.
- Expertise in building and executing PowerShell scripting for administrating and managing O365 tenant.
- Expertise in implementing security features and controls in M365 Compliance and Security center.
- Strong understanding of tenant design and support – specifically around managing identity and collaboration in multi-tenant organizations
- Expertise and hands-on experience with deployment, migration, and support of core O365 services, including (but not limited to):
- Microsoft Teams
- SharePoint Online
- OneDrive for Business
- Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate/flow, Dynamics 365).
- Forms / Planner
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion. Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please emailEEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Consulting, Developer, Information Technology, IT Architecture, Sharepoint, Technology
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.