1. Responsible for refrigeration system design for trailer and truck refrigeration systems
2. Lead the new system design for electrification and comply to new regulations and emission norms.
3. Owns the DFMEA for systems and components and develop test methods accordingly. Require to own , create and execute test request to Test lab and take actions on systems testing basis test data and optimize the designs.
4. Also responsible in designing systems as per the sustainable goals as per Trane Technologies vision.
1. B.E, / B.Tech or M.E, / M.Tech – Thermal Engineering with Refrigeration and Airconditioning as elective will be an added advantage.
2. Certifications by refrigeration forums and societies of HVAC R is desirable.
> 5 to 7 years work experience in refrigeration system and component design
> Able to use simulation tools for system optimization and balancing
> Good knowledge on NPD processes and Project Management
> Design knowledge on heat exchangers, compressors selection and testing, components, piping design and refrigerants.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.