At Trane Technologies® we Challenge Possible. Our brands – including Trane® and Thermo King® – create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Developer for our Energy Services Company (ESCO) based in Tempe, AZ. As a Senior Project Developer, you will be supporting one of the most challenging and fastest growing career fields, Trane Technologies Energy Services. This role includes working with internal teams and customers to identify and develop turnkey design-build solutions and energy savings contracting projects, including scope of work development, cost estimating, energy savings analysis and proposal support as part of an industry leading Energy Services Company (ESCO). A career with an ESCO demands not only a knowledge of building systems and the energy engineering field, but also requires strong interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills coupled with the will, determination, work ethic and a desire to succeed.
The Project Developer is responsible for Acquisition Support of both Design-Build Turnkey and Energy Performance Contracting project work. This position requires mastery of acquisition, technical aptitude and project development skills. Knowledge of the project management processes, and computerized energy simulation tools is considered a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Audit and fully develop comprehensive energy services solutions including a wide variety of energy conservation measures (ECMs), Facility Improvement Measures (FIMs), and technologies.
- Develop HVAC system solutions using a combination of Trane equipment and controls and other leading HVAC equipment and systems that include project scoping, concept development, engineering analysis, and system validation.
- Manage the complete design including conceptual site plans and preliminary engineering documents through construction and post-construction documents.
- Leads the development of project costs and supports Account Executives in creating project financials and customer facing pro forma.
- Leads the preparation of sub-contractor and vendor requests for quotation’s (RFQ) and/or proposals (RFP) including: scope statements; plans and milestone dates; specs; permitting; staffing; and bonding requirements
- Maintains customer satisfaction by developing around Key Performance Indicators (KPI), investigating concerns, implementing corrective action, and communicating with customers or their representative.
- Provide key technical support in pursuit of Trane business, including participation on strategic job acquisition teams.
- Working knowledge of cost and savings studies incorporating energy conversation measures.
- Develop and write HVAC system level sequence of operations and other system level control requirements.
- A Bachelor of Science in Engineering with a strong thermal/fluid, energy and/or controls background.
- Experience should demonstrate successful project delivery including project drawings and estimates.
- Must have a general knowledge of basic engineering, electricity, mechanical HVAC systems and the building construction industry.
- Proficiency in MS Project, Excel, Visio, AutoCAD and other design and management software.
- Familiarity with utility tariffs, utility bill analysis and energy rebate programs preferred.
- Ability to work regularly and dependably as well as function in a team environment.
- Ability to operate in an Agile team environment and support lean business practices
- Flexibility to work outside normal work hours/weekends, as required, including some travel with occasional overnight stays. 20-30%
- Must possess a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 12 months, with no major or frequent traffic violations including, but not limited to:
- DUI in the previous 5 years
- Hit Run, License Suspension, Reckless / Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the previous 3 years.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.