MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The PM will plan and manage construction activities from conception to completion of the project in a timely and cost-effective manner. Responsibilities include project planning, budget management, schedule implementation, compliance with quality and safety standards, contract management.
– Experience in multifamily construction OR large commercial construction projects- Wrap or podium experience preferred
– 10+ years in the construction industry
– Experience with high-rise a plus
– Experience with luxury apartments also a plus
– 4-year degree in related field
Growing GC with projects averaging from $50-100M+ working on two massive projects in the Seattle and Bellevue areas
– competitive salary- car allowance + gas card
– 401K + 4% match
– Health, vision, dental coverage
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.