MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The *Senior Project Manager *will:
* Determine the scheduling of different phases of a project based on established deadlines.
* Negotiate contracts with architects, vendors, contractors and other workers.
* Secure building permits and licenses and delivery of materials and equipment to construction sites.
* Monitor construction progress, including worker productivity and compliance with building and safety codes.
* Direct project progress meetings with Superintendents and Subcontractors to review quality, safety, scheduled project progress, submittal requirements, and material deliveries to ensure attainment of project objectives, schedule completion, and timely delivery.
* Review, plan and schedule the project progress to obtain personnel, material and equipment needs, and Subcontractor performance in a manner consistent with scheduled requirements, budgeted costs and timely deliveries.
* Cultivate a working relationship with Project Managers, Superintendents, Subcontractors, and Clients in a manner that encourages a cooperative environment, team effort and professional approach.
The *Senior Project Manager* will have:
* 5+ years commercial construction experience
* 1+ years Project Management experience
* Ideally Multi-Family experience
* Preferably General Contractor experience
* Good leadership skills
* Be able to see a project through from start to finish
Our client is a family owned company providing modest to brand new luxury apartment communities throughout the Midwest and surrounding states. Our client takes great pride in the communities we create. Our client, while expanding, also strives to be aware of the natural settings in which they are building. From the selection of land to maintenance of buildings, Our client is the leader in Indy Multifamily Construction Projects
* Competitive Base Salary $90K-$110K Base
* Growth Opportunities
* Being crucial first step to winning projects
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
* 401K Match
* Profit Sharing
* $1,000 Home Office Reimbursement
* 100% Paid Health Benefits
* Maternity Leave – 8 Weeks
* Paternity Leave – 4 Weeks
* $25,000 Life Insurance Policy
* Holiday Raffle
* Referral Bonuses
* Education Bonuses
* Quarterly Events
* Company Equity
* Special Life Event Gifts
* 10 Company Holidays
* Paid Virtual Workouts With Personal Trainer
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.