Senior Ruby on Rails / React / Elixir Developer
We're currently working with a company whose goal is to make the process of getting an automotive loan faster and more streamlined. They do both direct and indirect auto finance sales to make the process even easier as well. This role will be with a small, but very powerful team while still making large changes to the companies’ websites.
The ideal candidate would be someone looking for a Full Time Senior Engineering role. The main responsibilities would be to help move from elixir to rails monolithic architecture. There will also be some time spent on designing and developing Unit Test new features for both the consumer facing website and internal facing lending systems using Ruby on Rails, React, and PostgreSQL. Huge bonus if you have interest in auto, finance, or loan industries.
The role is fully remote, but the ideal candidate would be based in Philadelphia, Dallas, or Chicago. If not there, other Eastern or Central time zone cities are good.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is ideal
- Strong experience with Elixir
- Expert experience with Ruby on Rails, React, and relational database (PostgreSQL is preferred)
- Experienced doing fullstack application development on agile teams (4+ years)
- Experience building fully automated DevOps solutions
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience building applications in a cloud environment, preferably consumer facing (AWS is preferred)
- Enjoys teaching and mentoring junior members on any of the technical skills listed
- Interested in either auto, finance, or loan industries
- 10% bonus
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.