Nalco Champion, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for a Sr SAP Functional Analyst in our Energy Services group located in Sugar Land, TX. The Sr SAP Functional Analyst – (OTC/Commercial) will work in a collaborative team environment. This role works closely with business stakeholders from a strategic perspective to identify and maximize opportunities to promote the use of information technology and SAP as a competitive tool. They also leverage experience and skills to provide insight, vision, and direction to improve the users’ experience and success.
This is an opportunity to join a large growing company offering a competitive base salary and benefits.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture and has been recognized as one of the most ethical companies in the world
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid pension, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more!
What You Will Do:
- Design, create and document business process and related SAP system design for SAP focusing on commercial processes and Order-To-Cash
- Lead complex business requirement discussions. Gather, evaluate and document business needs and requirements and translate these into functional specifications.
- Participate in project and design reviews to evaluate and ensure that the design being applied meets company’s design policies, principles, and standards and FRICE documentation.
- Responsible to drive changes and enhancements through the change management process, including project management, communication with stakeholders, users and developers, performing functional unit tests, coordinating user acceptance testing, cutover tasks and ongoing support.
- Support project assessments & initiation by articulating scope, risks and estimates.
- Responsible for design and configuration of specific functions that are assigned to you as an SAP OTC expert.
- Work with other functional teams to ensure components work together to meet the operational, integration, quality, and performance goals of the solution.
- Lead overall issue resolution in SAP including performing diagnostics, resolving technical integration and performance issues.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- At least 8 years of SAP ECC SD focused on Order-to-Cash processes and SAP Functional Configuration.
- SAP S/4 Hana experience
- Expert knowledge in SAP ECC SD module functional area of SAP.
- Strong understanding of the integration between SAP ECC Modules such as MM, FI, WM, PP, Basis, Security, BI, etc., as well as third party applications such as Vistex, Paymetrics or Vertex.
- Strong understanding and experience working with integration platforms and developing interfaces to external systems including EDI and API technologies
- Successful use of SAP tools, debugging, logs, error messages, etc., to identify and resolve system issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and influence senior level management and key stakeholders.
- Proven track record achieving results in complex situations.
- Ability to convert business needs into technical requirements.
- Good planning/project management skills.
- Proven ability to identify, focus, and own, high priority tasks to manage delivery to project timelines.
- Experience participating as a team player that plans and executes to meet deadlines, while promoting a positive work environment.
- Proficiency with Office Productivity Tools, i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Awareness of the wider field of information technology and broad understanding of information systems architecture and techniques preferred
About Nalco Champion:
Discover how Nalco Champion helps fuel 550 million vehicles globally. Ecolab’s Energy Services business, Nalco Champion, provides specialty chemistry programs and related services for upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas operations looking to maximize production, protect assets and reduce operating costs and environmental impact. Through on-site problem solving and innovative technologies, our team provides solutions that help energy customers overcome complex challenges in the world’s toughest energy frontiers.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.