Senior Software Developer – C# – .Net
PLEASE NOTE: This position is not eligible for H1 Visa sponsorship, contract, remote or off-shore development.
Work Location: Wichita, KS
Relocation assistance is available
With over 20 years of operating experience, CURO provides financial freedom to the underbanked, a large and growing market. Our Financial Technology Team has created a unique, fully integrated system for end-to-end ownership of our financial and loan transactions.
Join our team who has designed and continues to enhance our companies customer-facing websites, POS, GUI application and other key applications from features, enhances or complete re-designs ensuring the next generation of financial support for our employees and customers is a success. Any new brand our company launches we design, build and implement through our agile environment.
If you are seeking to belong to a growing in-house 15 plus software development team that has the opportunity to see the final product completed making a positive impact to our employees globally and the communities we serve from the US, to Canada – apply today!
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Languages necessary are: C#, .NET, with 5 plus years of experience required.
- Perform programming tasks using Object Oriented Programming Language necessary.
- Perform programming tasks using SQL with 5 plus years of experience required.
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server and/or Git working application required.
- Perform programming task in WinForms with 5 plus years of experience desired.
- Prior work related experience with Accounting and/or Finance preferred.
- Proven success using process oriented skills necessary.
- Proven work ability to demonstrate a rational and organized approach to completing tasks, producing required documentation
and reporting project status.
- Success working in a team environment is critical.
- Excellent communications skills required (verbal & written); communicate with project lead, business system analyst, technical team lead, team members and customer.
- Demonstrate ability to exercise independent judgment and the ability to take initiative and creatively solve complex problems.
- Confident self-starter that is able to take a project through the development life cycle to completion.
- Ability to work proactively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and even better – that you love the fast pace!
- Work in a team environment of at least 5 plus developers.
- Understand applicable company policies, procedures and other job-specific instructive documents and materials.
- Conduct business and perform job duties in a manner consistent with the requirements set forth in all company policies, procedures and other directives, and in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Complete all compliance training assigned to them to understand the key provisions of law, regulation and internal policies and procedures applicable to their job duties, as well as the impact of non-compliance on the company’s reputation and success.
- Raise concerns about any practice(s) believed to be a violation of, or inconsistent with, company policies, procedures or other directives, or in violation of legal or regulatory requirements.
- Monitor processes and procedures to ensure safety and compliance
- Model the Company’s Vision and Values.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required with Master’s preferred in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent related discipline.
We are a leading alternative financial services firm providing valuable and much needed service for hard working consumers with operations in the United States, and Canada. We are proud to serve in the more than 400 store communities, through our multiple contact centers, online and mobile financial services with the ownership of our own pre-paid debit card, short term loans, installment loans, line of credits, and cash for gold, money order, wire transfer, and check cashing services.
We rise to the challenge of designing products and services which not only meet our customers' needs but also meet state-by-state and, in Canada, province-by-province requirements. In the US alone, this equates to over 40 different loan product types and growing! Today, our corporate office is in Wichita, Kansas, birthplace of our company founders. We also have administrative offices in Chicago and Toronto.
CURO Financial Technologies Corp Supports Equal Employment Opportunity. CURO Financial Technologies Corp (dba Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avío Credit, Opt+ and Revolve Finance) is committed to a policy of providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants. This commitment is reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information in any personnel practice, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, and discipline. Additionally, we do not discriminate based on any other characteristic protected by applicable state or local law where a particular employee works. In addition, it is the policy of CURO Financial Technologies Corp to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by federal law and any state law where a particular employee works. Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: CURO Financial Technologies Corp, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avío Credit, Opt+ and Revolve Finance, and CURO Financial Management accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, CURO Financial Technologies Corp, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avío Credit, Opt+, CURO Financial Management, and Revolve Finance employees, or send to any CURO Financial Technologies Corp, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avío Credit, Opt+ and Revolve Finance facility. CURO Financial Technologies Corp, CURO Financial Management, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avío Credit, Opt+ and Revolve Finance, is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.