Senior Software Development Engineer in Test will be responsible for automating test cases of complex web / mobile products, have a deep functional understanding of our product suite and implement automation test cases accordingly to ensure their functional coverage & efficiency.
- Be a Quality advocate for products under test, speak out about issues, take stand on product quality, and convince other teams to keep high-quality standards
- Responsible to test inter-dependencies(E2E) between multiple portals within product platform
- Ability to work on multiple projects and be flexible to adapt to changing requirements
- Develop/execute automation suite and analyze results
- Bring creative solutions to the table
- 5+ years of experience in SDET role with hands-on skillset
- 5+ years of End-to-End (UI & API) Automated testing experience with a variety of frameworks is desired.
- Knowledge of Selenium, Java, Ruby on Rails
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Heroku) and integrating automated tests with pipelines
- Knowledge of Postgres / PostgresSQL
- Experience in Sauce Labs & Blaze meter is a plus
- Focus on automated processes (Test reports, Test traceability)
- Experience with source control (Git, GitHub Flow, Stash)
- Have good architectural knowledge of various web services, REST, SOAP and Micro Services.
- An ongoing thirst for new knowledge and ideas, and a passion for software engineering as a QA Performance / Automation Engineer
- Should be able to use all the web methods like GET, POST, DELETE, etc
- Experience validating response, response time, error code
- Experience in Load and Security testing on web services
- Able to read and understand API documentations
- Able to derive a number of test cases and scenarios to limit risk of changes
- Extensive experience in SQL queries to validate API and DB data elements
- Customer focused attitude with ability to ask pertinent questions to understand the root cause of the issues and identify the business impact to drive priority and response plan.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong prioritization and multitasking skills
At CDK, we believe inclusion and diversity are essential in inspiring meaningful connections to our people, customers and communities. We are open, curious and encourage different views, so that everyone can be their best selves and make an impact.
CDK is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive workforce where everyone is valued. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, creed or religion, age, disability (including pregnancy), results of genetic testing, service in the military, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US. CDK may offer employer visa sponsorship to applicants.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.