Why KCF Technologies?
Do you enjoy learning and growing within an innovative organization that encourages collaboration and team building across all levels of the organization? Do you embody our core values of Smarts, Grit and Drive, and value work/life balance, autonomy, health, and a sense of purpose? If so, consider joining our team.
KCF Technologies is on a quest to Optimize American Manufacturing. SmartDiagnostics, our Industrial Internet of Things technology, helps our customers eliminate downtime, improve safety, and elevate manufacturing jobs all over the United States. Learn more at www.kcftech.com.
Where You Come In
Are you ready to be part of an exciting and quickly evolving Internet of Things company? Since 2001, we have specialized in technical innovation of wireless sensing, energy harvesting, underwater navigation, and IIOT technologies. Our team is composed of the best and the brightest while maintaining a casual working environment. We are looking for a smart, driven, and ambitious Senior Software Engineer to join our Oil & Gas team. If this sounds like you, please read on!
As a Senior Software Engineer at KCF Technologies, you will develop web based software using ASP.NET and other technologies, create quality code complete with unit and integration tests, and collaborate on cutting edge projects.
Experience with any of the following technologies is desired:
- SQL Server
- NoSQL (Cassandra)
- Familiarity with Scrum methodologies
- 5+ years of experience
- Bachelors degree in related field
- For the purposes of determining compliance with U.S. export control regulations, all applicants will be required to answer yes or no to the following question: Are you a U.S. Citizen, a lawful permanent resident of the U.S. (i.e., a green card holder), an asylee, or a refugee?
- Mental and Physical Requirements
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Ability to prepare data and information of moderate complexity
- Primarily work in an office environment, but may need to travel to KCF work and customer sites for research, development, and testing
- We know it takes competitive benefits and development opportunities to fuel a team that exhibits our values of Smarts, Grit, and Drive. At KCF, we provide perks that are focused on bringing out the best in you:
- Industry leading medical insurance – 100% Company Paid for you and your family
- Company provided vision and dental plan
- Competitive compensation plus quarterly bonus opportunity
- 401(k) retirement plan with up to 4% KCF match
- 4-weeks paid vacation plus holidays
- Fitness reimbursement and generous travel stipends
- Opportunities for growth and professional development
- Ability to work in one of the most exciting fields in technology
- Casual work environment
- Ability to collaborate with coworkers who like showing up to work
- Opportunity to make a true impact on our company and products with high visibility
- Be a part of a growing company that will take your career and your passion to the next level
At KCF, we are an equal opportunity employer. The only things we require for employment, compensation, advancement and benefits are performance and a good team attitude. No one will be denied opportunities or benefits, and no employment decisions will be made, on the basis of race, religion/creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions, protected veteran status, medical condition, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, possession of a general education development certificate (GED) as compared to a high school diploma, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state laws. KCF complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which KCF has facilities.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.