Senior Software Engineer
Are you ready to work on a program that supports mission focused projects? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as paid time off (PTO), flexible schedules, discounted stock purchase plans, career growth, unlimited education and training support, parental paid leave and more! You will have the opportunity to work under the best leadership in the industry at all levels; where supporting their employees and what they do-is what matters.
On this program we work super hard but also has fun. We have chili cooks offs, Pi Day with Pies, lunches brought in for the teams and program, end of year celebrations, recognition awards and much, much more.
This is a high profile program supporting projects working on highly visible applications AND building the next generation of these applications.
In this role as a Lead Software Developer you will join a technical development program providing full lifecycle software support. The Lead Developer will mentor and guide the work on a small agile team of developers, systems engineers and a project integrator. We are looking for strong Software Developers with focus, concentration, as well as patience and versatility to take part in all that is required to get mission accomplished, including O&M and R&D on top of existing development duties.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Typically requires BS degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience of prior relevant, experience in lieu of degree. Additional experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience with building back-end Java applications
- Experience with Java Frameworks (Spring, Hibernate) and RESTful web services.
- Experience with Cloud / Amazon Web Services
- Experience with agile techniques to manage workload
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, or Rundeck
- Experience with positively leading teams to delivery along with hands on support with development
Preferred Qualifications: “nice to have” but not required.
Certification – Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Pay Range $97,500.00 – $150,000.00 – $202,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.