Great Purpose. Great People.
At Imagine Learning we ignite learning breakthroughs. It drives everything we do. We innovate together to support educators in creating those special moments when students experience the joy of learning at its best. Imagine Learning serves more than 15 million students and partners with more than half the school districts nationwide.
Envision Your Experience
As a Senior Software Engineer of the Product and Enterprise Operations team, you will spend your days designing and implementing the core online learning system. You will use your communication skills to coordinate and manage input from business and technology stakeholders companywide and be responsible for the design and execution of large-scale technology initiatives.
This is a regular, full-time position.
In this US-based position your location will be based out of your home office.
Compensation: Imagine Learning offers competitive total compensation, including incentive opportunities for regular employees.
Share Your Expertise
Experience, education, and qualifications essential for success in this role, include:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4 years of related experience; or 3 years with a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience
- Recognized leader with one strategic domain; advanced knowledge of other domains and domain interdependencies.
- Proficient with Application monitoring, logging, tracing, and instrumentation tools.
- Mastery with .NET / C# and proficient in other languages and frameworks such as React.js.
- Strong understanding and experience with Amazon Web Services or other cloud providers.
- Experienced in three of the following: Kubernetes (Kops, kubectl, helm), Spinnaker, Build system (ConcourseCI, Teamcity, Jenkins), Infrastructure as code (Terraform, CloudFormation), OKTA, Oauth
- Proficient in data management and different database technologies, including NoSQL, GraphDB & SQL
- Experience with various automation testing frameworks (NUnit, xUnit, Cypress, Selenium)
- Experience with Agile methodologies and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- To help ensure the safety of our valued employees, customers, and other business associates, Imagine Learning encourages employees to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated. Employees entering our office locations must be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test result within 24 hours of their visit.
Ignite Your Career
Imagine Learning is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We support your unique career journey by providing flexibility, investing in wellbeing, and propelling growth.
- We offer a flexible workplace, with the majority of employees enjoying the opportunity to work from home within the US. Headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, we also maintain offices in Provo, UT, Austin, TX, Petaluma, CA, and Rock Rapids, IA.
- Imagine Learning provides a comprehensive benefits program to eligible employees, including:
- Multiple health, dental, and vision plans, including medical plans with zero employee premiums
- 401k plan with a company match
- Company-paid behavioral health coaching
- 15 paid holidays, including a winter shutdown from Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day
- 15 days of accrued annual Paid Time Off (PTO) to start
- Paid bonding leave when a new child joins your family
- Life and short and long-term disability insurance
- Pre-tax savings plans
- Paid volunteer hours and annual giving events
- A wide variety of professional development programs, including tuition reimbursement
Imagine Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected status. Imagine Learning will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals as required by law.