Company SummaryJoin our Agency team! First American's Agency Division is dedicated to providing our policy-issuing agents with resources, services and underwriting guidance needed to achieve new levels of success. As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. We believe that our people are the key to the company’s continued success, and we invest in diverse talents and backgrounds and empower our teams to achieve more than they could anywhere else. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for the fifth consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com
Participates in the design, development, coding, testing, debugging, and maintenance of software code for business applications. Responsible for middle-tier implementation and integration with backend databases. Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and develops specifications to resolve them. Participates in the development of software user manuals.
- Full Stack application development experience.
- Tests and delivers software on time.
- Provides maintenance of developed software including regression testing and debugging.
- Experience leading team of engineers in the design, development, and maintenance of software code for business applications.
- Build test automation suites to ensure the quality of guest impacting products
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives for assigned projects.
- Performs maintenance, installations, upgrades, and other technical duties associated with the support of product applications platforms and/or product systems platforms.
- Responsible for top-tier implementation and integration with backend databases.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify internal business systems.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Fluent in multiple application development languages at an expert level
- Experience with various computer platforms and application environments
- Expetise with developing multiple tiers of multi-tiered software applications
- Expertise in designing programs and applications
- Experience designing application systems
- Constantly updating personal technical and business knowledge and skills and mentoring others to increase the knowledge and skills of the team
- Strong organizational or Project Management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Typical Range of Experience
- Typically 5-7 years of directly related experience
- Previous supervisory experience is must
- Experience working with distributed team is preferred
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.