Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world.
For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Love cutting-edge tech? We do too.
At Epsilon, we do more than collect and store data. We help some of the world’s biggest brands discover real opportunities inside the data types, delimiters and decimals. At Epsilon, we can analyze anonymized, privacy-safe data at internet scale and handle 300B+ of online interactions a day and have $3.8 trillion in multichannel purchases in our database. We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer with a balance of skills in design, development, and performance tuning to support data science, engineering, and analytics teams.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with decision scientists to build best of breed artificial intelligence / machine learning applications.
- Work closely with data science, engineering, analytics, and data warehouse teams to define and implement big data solutions.
- Write stories for platform enhancements.
- Validate application design and provide feedback.
- Provide application tuning support and analysis.
- Provide framework support for Spark, HBase and Hive.
- Drive best practices for application development.
- 4+ years software development experience in a highly scalable, distributed, large multi-node environment.
- Consultative background (experience or personality). You will be the one on the scene, developing the relationships, delivering daily, communicating broadly, and tackling the problems at hand.
- Able to navigate multiple big data environments.
- Experience building data-driven solutions at scale in Python, Java or Scala (a plus).
- Experience with Hadoop, Hive, Spark, and related technologies.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and Airflow a plus.
- Capable of owning a problem from start to finish.
- Strong presentation and interdisciplinary communication skills (written and verbal)
- Wants to grow a career with a great company.
What you’ll bring:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 4 years of experience.
- Hadoop certification is a plus.
- Spark certification is a plus.
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services.
Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon products and services have been recognized as industry-leading by the Forrester Wave™. We process more than 500 billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. And our CORE ID® is the industry’s most accurate, stable and scalable identity solution that helps brands recognize and reach 200M+ U.S. consumers in a privacy-safe way.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.