Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2020). In the Americas, we’re 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We’re a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
•Ensure optimum performance, high availability and stability of solutions
• Design and develop applications, system to system interfaces, and complete software solutions
•Create documentation such as user guides and software development guides
•Develop advanced code and perform code review
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a closely-related discipline, or an equivalent combination of formal education and experience
• Minimum 5-6 years of software development experience
• 5+ years of programming experience in a modern language such as Scala, Java, Python, C#
• Experience creating end to end data pipelines as well as CI/CD pipelines for applications delivery
• Experience with major public cloud offerings and how to solution designs that are built around these technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and similar)
• Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and databases
• Minimum 5-6 years of developing at all levels of the application stack (front end/UI, middle/services and back end/database)
• Experience with Java and Java frameworks
• Experience implementing and maintaining RESTful APIs
• Experience in designing data models and structures to store various kinds of data in different formats
• Experience with Python, Kubernetes, and AWS, Azure, or any cloud provider
• •Excellent communication skills
• Able to research and learn new methodologies and technologies and bring knowledge to the team
• Ready, willing, and able to pick up new technologies and pitch in on story tasks (design, code, test, CI/CD, deploy, etc.)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.